If you or someone you know is a victim of domestic abuse please find out how to get further information and support by exploring and contacting the following organisations below.
All Fire Stations in Mid and West Wales are safe havens:
- Gorseinon Fire Station, West Street, Gorseinon, Swansea, SA4 4AG
- Morriston Fire Station, Sway Road, Morriston, Swansea, SA6 6JA
- Pontardulais Fire Station, 5 Tyn-y-Bonau Road, Pontardulais, Swansea, SA4 8RS
- Reynoldston Fire Station, St. George’s Terrace, Reynoldston, Swansea, SA3 1AB
- Swansea Central Fire Station, The Strand, Swansea, SA1 2AW
- Swansea West Fire Station, Sketty Lane, Swansea, SA2 8QF
IDAS is the largest specialist charity in the North supporting people affected by domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Swansea Women's Aid
Swansea Women’s Aid is a women-only organisation which supports women, with or without children, who are affected by domestic abuse.
Swansea Women’s Aid workers have specialist knowledge of issues related to domestic abuse and how it can affect the lives of women and children.
Victim Support is an independent charity dedicated to supporting victims of crime and traumatic incidents in England and Wales.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.