Education Programme for Patients (EPP)
Swansea Bay University Health Board has a number of structured courses available for self-referral. The courses are aimed at those living with a long-term condition, from fibromyalgia to mental health concerns.
Topics covered include:-
- Health and wellbeing for adults with any long-term condition
- Cancer Thriving and Surviving Course
- Diabetes self-management
- Pain self-management course
- ‘Looking After Me’ – Carers self management course
- Managing long term conditions at work
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.