- Please treat our Practice Team with courtesy and respect.
- Please understand that consultations are for one person only.
- An appointment should be booked for each person requiring medical advice.
- Please notify us of any change of name, address or telephone number.
- Your health is your own responsibility, which we can help you with but cannot take over for you.
- Please let us know if you are unable to attend an appointment; this could be offered to someone else.
- Home visit requests are for those who are truly housebound or too unwell to travel to the surgery. Where possible please contact the surgery before 11am to request a home visit.
- Please read the information on our website or in our practice leaflet for the procedure for requesting repeat prescriptions.
- Patients moving outside the practice area will be asked to register with a GP surgery providing care to that area.
Your Local Health Board
The area served by Tal-Y-Bont Surgery is covered by Swansea Bay University Health Board. The Health Board is responsible for ensuring you get all the services you need.
The contact details for Swansea Bay University Health Board are as follows:
Swansea Bay University Health Board Swansea
Locality Office 2nd Floor
Beacon Medical Centre
Tel: (01792) 601800
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.